Re: antivirus for webserver

W. Martin Borgert wrote:
> On 2008-10-06 21:57, R. W. Rodolico wrote:
>> And, install a good log summary program and read the results religiously.
>
> I use "visitors". Would you suggest another one?

What about logcheck? It has nice package in debian.
Just you need to spend some time to configure it, so it won't inform you about
things you're not interested to.
I use it on many systems, and find it very helpful to have interesting things
in your mailbox - you don't need to log to each machine and read logs separately.

If you need advanced software with analysis/correlation/cross-referencing,
then splunk is good for it, but it's not free/opensource.
Maybe somebody knows similar free/opensource system?

--
Pagarbiai,
./P