Re: "unprivileged users may hijack forwarded X connections"

Nico,

Thank you very much for the link!

Is there any way to find out what the ETA on release would be? This is one of the items checked by my lab's security scanning system, so I would like to get it addressed quickly, but prefer to do it via debian package rather than manual patch.

--
David Ehle
Computing Systems Manager

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a
monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into
you.