Security review wanted

Hello!

As a reply to an earlier mail to debian-devel it
was suggested to write to this list as well...

This mail is about my PHP/MySQL code running
http://wnpp.debian.net/ . The current code can
be found here [2]. Let me quote myself from that
other mail:

As I usually code C++ and not PHP/MySQL my current
code probably has security issues. As this code
is running on a publicly accessible machine I
depend on the kindness of its users and
your security reviews.

If you spot a vulnerability in that code please
drop me a private mail about it. Thank you!

Sebastian

[1] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/collab-qa/

PS: Please CC me as I'm not on this list.