Security fix for xine-lib 1.1.2 (needs testing)

http://alioth.debian.org/~dsalt-guest/ has a fixed 1.1.2 build. It needs some
testing (just to check that I've backported it correctly, really) and the
changelog needs to be corrected, in line with the entry for 1.1.8-3+lenny1.

(This message is mainly to record in the BTS the presence of that build and
that the problem is still there in stable.)

| + Output *more* particulate pollutants.      BUFFER AGAINST GLOBAL WARMING.

Statistics are no substitute for judgement.