Re: www.juniorguide.com

On Monday 31 December 2007 02:02:53 pm Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-12-31 at 16:38 -0500, Pls check this new site wrote:
> > Please see this site in Subject
>
> SO... is someone at d.o doing something constructive about all these....
> The risk is that d.o might eventually start getting blocked elsewhere.
> For instance, if I people telling gmail/yahoo/aol/elink/att/comcast/etc
> that these is spam... they will eventually block d.o (the spam relay),
> not the spam origin.
>
> -Jim P.

Does this mean I'm not the only one receiving these?

I thought the spammers were fiddling with headers to trick my mail client.
Then again, I never really looked into it; just set a filter and figured I
was done with it...

--
Sincerely,
Jack Mudge

My GPG Public Key can be found at:
https://www.theanythingbox.com/pgp.htm
Signatures are appreciated, email them to me.