large campus network ... sugestions

Hello Andradas,

I was thinking now the same way ... how does it do the authentication
... horatio looks really nice but if the users have to keep a web
browser opened all the times this is the same like the certificates
authentication ... and it doesn`t seem like an option to me ... . Many
students just chat on yahoo messenger ...

It is indeed a solution ... I'll consider it.

HTB is for sure going to be used if i'll have a secure authentication
method and leave all ports opened.

Adrian TIRLA