Re: large campus network ... sugestions

Hello Hernandez,

Yep ... currently I'm using L7 Filter Module ... it really works nice
... but I want to leave all ports open independently of the type of
traffic. For this as I mentioned I need a better authentication
method.

And replay to every thread of this discussion .... changing more than
150 switches of 24 ports to switches with management that know 802.1x
is not an option ... . This was mainly the ISP solution.

Thanks.
Adrian TIRLA