"Debian hardened" ;-)

 Hi,
~
 I am not trying to bait anyone into an argument. It is just that
IMHO, even though I see that gentoo has its appeal and value, using it
for servers is not such as manageable as other distros.
~
 However, I still like very much the gentoo hardened project.
~
// __ http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/
~
// __ http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/hardened/hardenedfaq.xml
~
 Do you know of Debian based attempts to security including all these
sec features gentoo Linux does?
~
 http://sourceforge.net/projects/debianhardened
~
 Doesn't seem to be active for almost more than 3 years already
~
 I am concretely trying to device something like a Debian baseline
with a gentoo hardened-like security infrastructure
~
 There exist tutorials on how to setup SELinux on Debian
~
 http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux/Setup
~
 I am trying to also setup on top of  it stuff like PaX/Grsecurity,
RSBAC ... a la gentoo hardened
~
 Any ideas you would like to share?
~