Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1376-1]: missing dependencies result in removal of KDE

On Fri Sep 21, 2007 at 17:06:32 +0200, Georg Mainik wrote:

> there are missing dependencies for this new version of kdebase. People running
> cron-apt with authomatic installation will get KDE completely removed!
> I already wrote to Steve Kemp. Who else should be informed?

  All the dependencies are there:

  I just replied to the previous message sayign I wasn't sure what
 was wrong, if somebody can tell me I'm happy to take a look.

  As for who to tell, either this list or security@debian.org is
 a good place.  Still I'm certainly aware of a potential problem