Re: fail2ban vs. syslogd compression (to be solved soon)

On Thu, 6 Sep 2007, Maxim Kammerer wrote:

Just to conclude the thread: I wrote to the author, Cyril Jaquier. This was
his answer:

<snip>
I have received a patch from Stephen Gram for this. I will review this
as soon as possible and will commit this to 0.8 branch. So it should be
available in the next 0.8 release.
</snip>

I have no clue what this patch looks like.

Maxim