RE: Packages being kept back after security notices

Yesterday a had the same problem, but I thought that security.debian.org was broken or overloaded.

It started downloading openoffice.org-common (I remember), but didn't ended.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Lesley [mailto:lesley.binks@swallow-soft.co.uk]
Enviado el: jueves, 14 de junio de 2007 23:23
Para: debian-security@lists.debian.org
Asunto: Packages being kept back after security notices

Hi

I hope someone can help.  With no intervention from me I get the following on an apt-get upgrade after an apt-get update

   icedove openoffice.org openoffice.org-base openoffice.org-calc openoffice.org-core openoffice.org-draw openoffice.org-evolution openoffice.org-gcj
   openoffice.org-gtk openoffice.org-impress openoffice.org-java-common openoffice.org-math openoffice.org-writer python-uno

after
[DSA 1307-1] New OpenOffice.org packages fix arbitrary code execution and [DSA 1305-1] New icedove packages fix several vulnerabilities

Why would these packages be kept back?

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post this question

Regards

Lesley