Re: Fabien Trauchessec est absent(e).

Hi,

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006 10:31:59 -0500 fabien.trauchessec@desjardins.com
wrote:

> I made the mistake to forget to unsubscribe when I was on holiday.
>
> My auto-reply software sends severals messages to the debian-security
> mailing-list. Now my address is on google and I began to recieve some
> spam.

Blame your auto-reply for not detecting list-mails correctly ;-)

> Could you remove messages with the header such as below, so when
> google or any other search engine or any spammer address scanning
> tool will run on web version of the mailling-list next time, there
> will be no absent message from me.

As I know listmasters do not remove any mails from the archive.
But you could try to email them directly under
listmaster@lists.debian.org

> To: debian-security@lists.debian.org
> Subject: Fabien Trauchessec est absent(e).
> From: fabien.trauchessec@desjardins.com

Huh, with this mail, which will be in the archive too, you just gave
the spam-robots more food about your mailbox ;-)

Regards, Evgeni

PS:
> Ce message est confidentiel, et est réservé à l'usage exclusif du
> destinataire. Toute autre personne est par les présentes avisée qu’il
> lui est strictement interdit de diffuser, distribuer ou reproduire ce
> message. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez
> la détruire immédiatement et en aviser l’expéditeur. This message is
> confidential, may be privileged and is intended for the exclusive use
> of the addressee. Any other person is strictly prohibited from
> disclosing, distributing or reproducing this message. If you have
> received this communication in error, please delete it and  notify
> immediately the sender.

I don't really speak French, others here maybe too. But please either
mark such "rubish" as signature or disable it. Nobody cares about the
"l'usage exclusif du destinataire" on mailing-lists.

--
   ^^^    | Evgeni -SargentD- Golov (sargentd@die-welt.net)
 d(O_o)b  | PGP-Key-ID: 0xAC15B50C
   / \    | IRC: #sod @ irc.german-freakz.net