can not connect to sshd

Hi!

I'm experiencing this problem:

After my server has lost it's internet connection, I can not ssh to it from
our local network.
I get this in the auth.log:

sshd[10746]: Did not receive identification string from ::ffff:192.168.0.3

But that is all, I can not notice anything else in the log files.

Also, I can not connect from the server itself (localhost):
sshd[10797]: refused connect from localhost.localdomain (::ffff:127.0.0.1)

My hosts.allow any hosts.deny files are configured to allow anything from
LOCAL and from my network. After the internet connection comes back again, I
can connect to the machine.

What could be the problem?

Thanks!

Daniel