Updated gnupg package for sarge

one of our customers wanted an updated gnupg package for sarge with the latest
security fixes (CVE-2006-6235 and CVS-2006-6169).  Since debian hasn't
released such a package yet, we've created one for them to use until the
debian security update comes out (which according to one of the Debian
security guys I talked to yesterday should be soon).  I'm announcing it here
in case other people find it useful.

Our package is available as
The corresponding source package is in the obvious place.