Re: ProFTPD still vulnerable (Sarge)
- To: debian-security <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: ProFTPD still vulnerable (Sarge)
- From: Jim Popovitch <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 21:21:34 -0500
- Message-id: <1165458094.18025.1.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1164907690.12020.2.camel@localhost>
- References: <20061130062853.GM17888@lupe-christoph.de> <20061130141010.GA24916@mithrandir> <1164907690.12020.2.camel@localhost>
On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 12:28 -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, 2006-11-30 at 15:10 +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> > This is unfortunately an effect of an issue with the old mod_delay patch.
> > It's not an exploiting of the known issue. You have to either disable mod_delay or use
> > 1.2.10-20sarge1 which is available at http://people.debian.org/~frankie/debian/sarge
> > That is in use successfully since ages on high-load server like alioth.
> > The sarge1 version also manages the 3 recent security issues.
> So, should we use 1.2.10-20sarge1 or the just released 1.2.10-15sarge3?