what is this "postponed publickey for user" in the logs?

Hi!

I'm using ssh with pubkey auth, works ok, but I get this strange (at
least for me) message in the logs:

Aug 15 12:14:40 host sshd[26124]: Postponed publickey for user from ip
port 35313 ssh2

I guess this is not an error, because I can log in, and nothing
indicates that this is an error message, but I'm curious about what
does it mean.

Maybe this is just a "lost in translation" thing, and I'm not getting
the right meaning of that word. I've translated the english "postponed"
word in this context to "delayed". Is this right?

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LeVA