Re: [SECURITY] [DSA 1118-1] New Mozilla packages fix several vulnerabilities

On Saturday 22 July 2006 20:21, Paul Roland wrote:
> Hello, I have a problem.
> Im unsuscribing from this list but I receive no confirm message and keep
> receving this messages, how do I unsubscribe from this list ?

The messages have this at the bottom:

> --

I guess you followed the first part, but there are problems.  You might as
well go on with the second part of these instructions.  The most likely
problem is that you are subscribed with a different address - have you any
email addresses that get redirected to the address where your read the
announcements?  To figure out what address the list system thinks you are
subscribed to, have a careful look at the full mail headers (I think they
call it "View source code" of the message in Outlook).

greetings
-- vbi

--
Future protocol designers should learn from this experience and make
sure that their early revisions have some massive security flaw so that