Re: encrpyt harddrive without passphrase/userinput

On Sun, 2006-02-26 at 14:13 -0800, Stephan Wehner wrote:
> Who is going to be booting this machine??
It´s a server. It is supposed to be online all the time.
Once turned on it will run till someone reboots its remotely or due to
power failure or something alike.

The whole scenario can be pictured like this:

Put your server in a corner of a street and secure it. In case someone
hits the reset button it needs to be able to boot automatically without
user input.

In a nutshell: Secure it without physical security and user input.

I guess it can`t be done?! :(
Not the usual way...