Re: problem with unsubscribe

Hi Thomas,

looks like you are subscribed to
debian-security-announce@lists.debian.org

You can either go to http://lists.debian.org/debian-security-announce/
and use the unsubscribe function there or you send a mail to
debian-security-announce-request@lists.debian.org with the subject
"unsubscribe".

If you are not sure with which address you are subscribed, have a look
on the header of the mail. Usualy you find your mail-address in
"Return-Path:"

eg. for my mail address, this looks like:

which means that zobel@ftbfs.de is subscribed to
debian-security@lists.debian.org.

Greetings
Martin