Re: CAN to CVE: changing changelogs?

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 06:30:10PM -0200, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
You are wrong.  There ARE technical arguments for that rule:  The amount of
time I wasted in threads just like the one you are almost goading me into
was detracting from the amount of useful Debian work.  Maybe this will
change someday, and the rule will go away.

You know, you could have just not posted in the first place. Posting a
personal opinion about someone else's personal preference and then
ranting about people wasting your time questioning your personal
preferences is just flat out stupid.

Mike Stone