Sarge's FireHOL fails to start if previously stopped

Hi,

FireHOL, an iptables configuration package, fails to start again if it
was previously stopped (#315399, #309651):

| # /etc/init.d/firehol stop ; /etc/init.d/firehol start
| Stopping iptables firewall: FireHOL ...FireHOL: Clearing Firewall: OK
|
| done.
| Starting iptables firewall: FireHOL ...Stopping: FireHOL is already |
| running.
| done.

According to the changelog, this is fixed in firehol 1.231-3; Sarge has
1.231-2. This bug could possibly leave a system without a firewall
activated, so I'm wondering if the bugfix would warrant an upload to the
security archive.

Cheers, Til