Re: Abwesenheit

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 17:19:37 +0200
Peer Janssen <peer@baden-online.de> wrote:

> Isn't sending such mails a security risk?

Not only this. It's also quite annoying for the ML readers... I don't
like this vacancy announcers.
Think bout what would be, if all the ppl sending this messages would be
subscribed to d-s too: their autoreply goin trough the list back to
them and generating a new reply... and so on ;-(

> Badhearts (why should a black hat as such be a bad thing?) might take
> advantage of a sysadmin's absence to break into systems, houses,
> relationships, ...

You're right.

> Have fun
> Peer