Re: On Mozilla-* updates

>> Otherwise I might as well go run Suse or Fedora, or do static
>> Knoppix installs each has one OR the other.
>
> I don't see, why Fedora is more insecure than debian right now.
> Furthermore, if you are up to use linux workstation in a productive
> environment you should consider using Red Hat Enterprise Linux as well.

Isn't it a very strange position to suggest to decrease Debian's usability
and ask people to go away from Debian if they don't like it?  Especially on
Debian lists...

The fact is - currently Debian is a very good choice for a large set of use
cases - including desktop, even for newbies.

And yes, keeping this situation requires some work.