Re: On Mozilla-* updates

On Sun, Jul 31, 2005 at 10:57:06AM +0400, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:
Moving mozilla&co out of Debian will not make situation with security of
debian installations better. Users will have to install packages themselves
from different sources, and manually check for new security problems;

Actually no. firefox itself indicates if you need an update. At this
point you're actually better off running an upstream firefox with the
"tell me if I'm out of date" feature than you are running the debian
version.

Mike Stone