Re: Please announce current lack of security support

OoO En cette fin de matinée radieuse du mercredi 27 juillet 2005, vers
11:21, martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> disait:

>> security-announce seems unavailable too.

> How so? lists.debian.org is up and a message sent and signed by the
> security team to -security-announce should show up. Or am I missing
> something?

The unability to use -security-announce was at the end of the link you
gave. Since  some messages  appeared in -security-announce,  I suppose
that security support is back.
--
die_if_kernel("Penguin instruction from Penguin mode??!?!", regs);
	2.2.16 /usr/src/linux/arch/sparc/kernel/traps.c