De : Paolo Pedaletti [mailto:paolo.pedaletti@unimib.it]
Envoyé : vendredi 22 juillet 2005 11:32
À : debian-security@lists.debian.org
Objet : Re: Help needed - server hacked twice in three days (and I don't
think I'm a newbie)

ciao Thomas Sjögren,

> . Better passwords

like using libpam-cracklib and dcredit,ucredit,lcredit,ocredit options

and...

- send syslog (better syslog-ng) entries to a log-server

- chroot LAMP

- run nessus against the server

- run snort on server

- ... (what else?)

If he had enough time, he could put your LAMP-server beyond a transparent
forwarding-server and log everything.

HTH

--
/* Paolo Pedaletti,