Re: Help needed - server hacked twice in three days (and I don't think I'm a newbie)

I don't know what type of php applications you are using with apache, but
with php I would recommend to use something like 'modsecurity' for apache,
configuring modsecurity to your needs and have apache chrooted.  For
iptables, something like firehol can help you to setup iptables quickly.

--
-JM. ?Estos días azules y este sol de la infancia ?(Antonio Machado-1939)