Re: Security updates for non-US

Dnia 15-07-2005, pią o godzinie 13:00 +0200, Florian Weimer napisał(a):

> non-US should be (mostly) empty by now.  Could you tell us which
> package you are interested in?

There is no specific package. I'm just testing possible ways for
installation of security updates on system which is not connected to
internet and in mirror created by debmirror I don't see any non-US
section. So if non-US is empty it means that everything is OK.
Can confirm, that if there will be something in non-US, I will find it
on security.debian.org ?

bes regards
Jarek