Re: New squid packages 2.4.6-2woody9 restarts very often.

Hi,

I installed the reported package on a Woody box and wasn't able to
reproduce it either. The problem on my SuSE Box seems to be of a
different nature (BTW: I found that the crash is triggered by every
numeric IP - I will work around with a redirector that tries to resolve
the IP Address to a FQDN. DNS-Server is BIND 9 on the same host.)

However, I'll be interested in your results - maybe this can help me to
track down my particular problem too. What debug level has to be
specified to see the assertion?

Best regards,
Holger