Sudo question

I am responsible for a few servers and somebody else is the
administrator of the IBM Tivoli backup-system.  Let us name this user
'toets'. I have created the following sudo-configuration to give him
access to the servers and the authenticate him to execute
tivoli-related programs on the server:
========================
User_Alias RUGSTEUN= toets

alias specification Cmnd_Alias BACKUP =
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsm, \
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmadmc, \
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmc, \
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmagent,\
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmcad,\
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmj,\
/opt/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin/dsmtca

# User privilege specification
RUGSTEUN  ALL= (root) BACKUP
============================

How is it possible that I can enable this user not only to run
programs from this directory, but to kill the process he started when
necessary using SUDO - without enabling him to kill any process on the
machine.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on
      it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled
      away; and there was found no place for them. And I saw
      the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the
      books were opened; and another book was opened, which
      is the book of life; and the dead were judged out of
      those things which were written in the books,
      according to their works."       Revelations 20:11,12