Re: Bastille vs Harden

As far as I can remember, "harden" is just a package that hints and
removes some "insecure" already installed packages.  It does not secure
any packages per se.  As far as Batille goes, I think is good and helps
with some security issues such as permissions, services, etc in an orderly
manner.  Since you are running Firehol already, it is not necesssary to
run the bastille firewall (which is just a section of the Bastille
package).