Re: Darn skiddies (ssh login attempts)

On Fri, Apr 01, 2005 at 06:03:25PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> On Fri, 01 Apr 2005, Florian Ernst wrote:
> > Taken from /usr/share/doc/ssh/README.Debian.gz, more confirmation
> > could be taken from downloading and checking the Debian sources.
>
> ldd is your friend. Use it...

I personally do, but for some people information might be better suited
if it is explicitely spelled out... Just the ldd output alone would
still leave some people clueless as to the original problem, and
mentioning documentation and sources could help people to help
themselves...

If you just want to point out how my posting wasn't completely
exhaustive I'd definitely concur, though.

Cheers,
Flo