Re: DSA translations

On Friday 18 November 2005 06:07, Felipe Augusto van de Wiel (faw) wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> 	We are joining efforts on -l10n-portuguese to try to translate
> DSAs (new and old ones), because of that I'm copying -security and
> -l10n-portuguese.
>
> 	What is the best approach? Translate it through the webwmls after
> publication and announce or is there another place to work on while DSA
> is "cooking" (like DWN)? :)

Hi,

I'm currently the German translator for DSAs. As far as I know, there is no
such place where a DSA is available for translating before it's published.
Given the sensitivity of the information (unless there are fixed packages
available), it seems unlikely to me that there will be such an arrangement.

Anyway, good luck with your efforts. It's quite a workload, I can tell
you ...

Cheers,

--

Tobias

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
     and I'm not sure about the former"  -- Albert Einstein