problems with libssl security update

hi all,

I'm running a locally patched version of libsasl2, look here:

to see why. (basically, once you compile libsasl2 --with-authdaemond, authentication with virtual mail users works perfectly and the whole system w/postfix and courier becomes easy to set up and maintain)... until now:

The libssl security update b0rked TLS on my mail server: courier can't speak pop3 ssl or imap ssl, and postfix can't speak TLS.

So the first thing I did was rebuild my debs, thinking that would just refresh their links with libssl, no dice.

Anyone else having problems with build versions of libsasl2? Assuming anyone else is running them? Anyone else have problems with any other packages and thew libssl update?

danke,

_alex

--
alex black, founder