whitehat to test a security config

hi,

(never posted here before, only watched the announcements: if this topic is inappropriate for this list I apologize in advance)

I'm looking for (preferably) a company, or individual, to attempt to breach a standard config I have created to deploy client applications in production. It is intentionally a minimal config which is tightly locked down and audited daily.

I've never had a security incident with a machine I've managed with debian (I (heart) debian), though I've seen plenty of ssh bruteforce attempts and other script-kiddie and slightly more sophisticated attacks - but never a skilled artisan really trying to get in ;)

I would provide:

	-an IP address
	-a username & password

I would want:

	-an attack based on knowing the IP address _only_
	-an attack knowing the IP + username & password I provide
-a report on findings, with a limited overview of techniques and tools used.

Please send any questions & proposals to me off-list: enigma@turingstudio.com

Please include "whitehat:" in the subject :)

thanks,

_alex

--
alex black, founder