Re: whitehat

Perhaps I should rephrase:

Is there any company or individual on this list that provides penetration testing services, can provide a sample report and sample engagement contract with specific terms, has performed penetration testing on debian servers running public-facing applications in the past, and can provide (3) or more references upon request that would be willing to send me a proposal for:

-Penetration testing of a single IP address which has a representative profile of other IPs on my network
	-Reporting on any findings (see "sample report" above)

As always, please cc: my address directly.

thanks,

_alex

--
alex black, founder