security.debian.org mirrors?

Are there any official mirrors yet? Esp. mirrors that allow rsync? security.debian.org h as been abysmally slow for atleast a month here and so I'm now forced to setup a local mirror, except I can't rsync the main mirror at all (max connections limit error message).

Any suggestions? Yes I searched the archives and can't find anything relevant. I know that atleast in the past creating ones own mirrors was/is frowned upon but since the security team doesn't seem to be moving in that direction I need to.

TIA all,

--
Michael Loftis
Modwest Operations Manager