Unusual incoming traffic detected from klecker.debian.org and sou rce.rfc822.org

Hi.
I detected some unexpected incoming traffic from klecker.debian.org (ports
TCP 4672, 4668) , and source.rfc822.org (port TCP 1794), all coming from
port 80 at 12:17 yesterday.
I was updating my system at that time, but klecker.debian.org is not in my
sources (or perharps with an other name).
There is no p2p inside the lan nor on my router.
I don't know if it's the right place to signal this, but I wanted to know
what debian thinks of that before contacting abuse@xs4all.nl
abuse@telefonica.de (the whois referal).
Thx.