Re: apache2 forwarding emails

Hello,

this looks more like a postfix problem to me.

Take a look at the "main.cf" in your postfix directory. You should find a
parameter called "my_networks" there. I suggest to manually set any area
you accept mail from.

Also, you might set
"smtpd_recipient_restrictions=$my_networks,reject_unauth_destination".

Then restart postfix and watch your postfix log.

I don't think this has anything to do mit apache, but there have been http
requests to the mailer port. It says: "In:  Host: x.x.x.x:25".

Do you find any entries of the same origin as in the postfix log? Maybe
not... the "HELO" was the first call that caused a promising reply. And it
was sent to the smtpd, not to apache. This is my guess...