Critical bug in pdns - security team not responding

Dear list...

our package 'pdns' in Sarge has a serious bug which can be abused to run a
DoS attack against a name server. My co-maintainer already mailed the
security team but did not get a response yet.

Currently we are preparing a new package to upload into 'unstable'.
How else can we get the fixed version into Sarge asap? I have never had
to deal with bug fixes in stable packages before.

Regards
 Christoph
--
~