changlog for bzip2

This was the changelog.Debian.gz entry for the last bzip2 update:

bzip2 (1.0.2-1.woody2) stable-security; urgency=high

  * Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team
  * No changes rebuild because maintainer prevented distribution of
    security fix, thanks a lot!

The only useful information I see threre is "urgency=high" -- but no
clear explinaton.  Was this just an incomplete log? The maintainer did
not respond to my inquiry. Is there a CAN?  Is there a better file to
extract specific info from?

I can read;  but the second point is ambigous, the first point doesn't
help, nor does the urgency level.  So what exactly happened?

// George

--
George Georgalis, systems architect, administrator Linux BSD IXOYE
http://galis.org/george/ cell:646-331-2027 mailto:george@galis.org