Re: Providing secure file access on a colo-server

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 07:54 +0200, Sels, Roger wrote:
> Hello Marcus,
>
> I'd recommend sticking to scp, as you can give your users winscp.
> Its interface resembles major ftp clients out there and is very intuitive,
> so they should not have any issues using it.

On windows, there is a semi decent free *ftp client called FileZilla
which supports sftp. It shouldn't take much to offer that for download
with some screen shots etc..

DAV access on the other hand, I am not sure about.

--
David Stanaway <david@stanaway.net>