Re: logcheck: Permissions, dh_installlogcheck

I am thinking of changing the permissions in dh_installlogcheck from 600 to
644.

The problem is that we cannot dh_installlogcheck with owner logcheck because
the logcheck user is not guaranteed to exist.

I don't like this solution, but it seems like the one with the smallest
potentiality for breakage, and I suggest it because of the upcomming Debian
release.  If we do end up doing this, we should probably work out something
better post-sarge.

Is there a better way?

Input and criticism is welcome.  See bugs[1][2]

-Todd

[   Todd J. Troxell                                         ,''`.
      Student, Debian GNU/Linux Developer, SysAdmin, Geek  : :' :
      http://debian.org || http://rapidpacket.com/~xtat    `. `'
                                                             `-     ]