Re: php vulnerabilities

* Adrian Minta:

> Drop the support for strange architectures (like arm), focus on i386 and one
> or two more used processor and release Sarge imediately !  Otherwise the
> situation is going to become more and more unmanageable.

AFAIK, the number of architectures isn't the problem, at least as far
as security support is concerned.  After all, the days of patching
binaries directly are gone, and everything is built from the same
source.

The infrastructure problem which is delaying the release is not under
the control of the security team, and I wouldn't be suprised if it
magically went away if there was just one architecture.