request tracker error combined with user error, apologies included

Dear people on the Debian security list,

In the process of testing RT3 I sent a couple of mails to the system in
order to have a couple of tickets in there to test with.

What I didn't expect was that it would send a reply to the original sender
of the mail. Naturally it is my mistake, I should have used a more mundane
mail to test with.

After having had so many people respond to the broken request tracker
itself I feel I'd better send you this mail to offer my apologies.

Please accept my sincere apologies for this user error.

Best regards,

Lukas van Schagen.

--
:: Virtu Secure Webservices ::