Re: [SECURITY] [DSA-594-1] New Apache packages fix arbitrary code execution

If I'm not mistaken the vulnerabilities existed in two files found in
apache-common.  Since apache-common is a prerequisite for apache-ssl,
updating apache-common should correct the vulnerability.  I could be
wrong and I'm sure someone will correct me if I am.  :)

Steve