Re: Strange problem with mail...

Yes you r right im actually running kernel 2.4.26-3 from sarge, i allways
consider that as right practice, since kernels are "independent" using the
lates "stable" kernel, with stable I meant that is has been arround for a
while and most of its bugs are fixed, when i switch back to kernel 2.4.25
which I was running previously I could witness several process being dump,
named, sshd, ftp, and all the eventually including clamd and exim, since,
amavis is set to check for incamming mails so as the message reach the
~exim/input directory I can asume that it pass through spamassassin and
clamd without causing any trouble, and when exim try to deliver there
everything blow to hell.

Cheers,
rak