Re: running services in their own little world

On Mon, Jul 26, 2004 at 01:36:37PM +1000, Russell Coker wrote:

> LIDS used to be in the LSM kernel patch, but got removed before LSM
> was merged into 2.6.x because it wasn't being maintained.

> Is LIDS being maintained again?

It is maintained and developed actively again, for now.
On the http://www.lids.org/ are patches for 2.4 and 2.6 series.

> If so when will the patch be submitted to Linus?

Who knows? These days patches doesn't get accepted so easy :-(

Note: Russell, I'm subscribed to all mailing lists where we meet, so
you shouldn't CC'ing to me.