Re: Cite for print-to-postscript exploit in Mozilla?

On Fri, Jul 09, 2004 at 12:18:30PM -0300, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
> OTOH, maybe the postscript code in mozilla itself has a security hole.  But
> the right thing to do would be to *fix* that instead, not to drop it.

Question: are you saying that Mozilla based browsers
(eg Galeon) can now not print web pages to a postscript
printer or have I missed something? If that is the
case, I will not be doing a dselect for a very long
time! Webpage printing is a nonnegotiable, mission
critical tool in my Revenue Generating Activities...

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"