Re: password managers

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 (10:46), Alberto Gonzalez Iniesta wrote:
>         autocmd BufReadPre,FileReadPre      *.gpg,*.asc set viminfo=
>         autocmd BufReadPre,FileReadPre      *.gpg,*.asc set noswapfile
These  auto-commands are  very  interesting... But  there  is an  error:
BufReadPre is _not_ executed  if the file does not exist,  so if you are
editing a new file your viminfo setting are the defaults, leaving traces
of your encrypted file in your .viminfo .

I strongly suggest to add the event 'BufNewFile' to the first 2 autocmd,
hoping this can resolve the problem.

Ciao,
Daniele
--